Sunday, September 20, 2009

A New Page

A blog. About being single. I’m sure this has been done before. Actually, I know there is a woman who is having her own book published from her blog on finding love (or lack there of). The reasons I’m doing this are not to get readers or gain notoriety. I am doing this as a form of therapy, to get my emotions and experiences out onto cyber paper. Some experiences are funny, some tragic and some insignificant but to me a mountainous issue. I was inspired to do this by a very good friend. She herself started a secret blog that most of her friends and family were not aware of. I was one of the privileged few that she knew and was willing to share this new blog with. Her collection of writings on motherhood, marriage and overall life are brutally honest and cherished by her cyber blogging friends. They feel comfort in sharing in each other’s stories, being able to relate to someone who is going through the similar things they are. Her first purpose is therapy writing and the second is the fellowship of mommy bloggers. As she woes and rejoices about life and motherhood and balancing everything I woe to her about being single and not meeting anyone. She encouraged me to try blogging, secret blogging actually. A new account, a different name, and I now have myself my own secret blog. So, my name is not Kaydence Mesy. It is my alias so that I can feel completely free to write and post anything without having to filter it. Along with that names will be changed to protect the identity of the people in my stories. All this to be able to freely share what’s on my mind and heart. Or maybe its just that I used to want to be a spy and I have always wanted and alias ;)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging...I hope you feel accepted and loved in all your writing...I think this is a great outlet to share your feelings. Enjoy the ride... :)

    ReplyDelete